


So Addie takes her morning naps in her swing..this is how I found her this morning. I came out in the living room to find her laughing and talking up a storm....it made my neck hurt just looking at her. Once I got her out of her swing you could tell she had some sort of a kink because she would not turn her head to the other side. I know it sounds really bad but it made for cute pictures!!! PS..its snowing again!!!
2 comments:
Hey! Just saw you have a blog! Its so cute! Gosh...your family is adorable! And Addie is SO big! I really cant believe we haven't seen you guys yet. Maybe we should shoot for the Super Bowl again? Let me know what you think!
ditto to what chels and zach said. You guys do know how to make a cute baby! It was great to be able to see so many pictures of you guys and the little one. We need to be more like you and put more pictures up. We're hoping to make a trip out to Utah in the near future. Hopefully spring break. If so, we definitely need to get the whole gang together and go to dinner or something. We'll let you know!
Post a Comment