I love our litte chunk!!!We spent Thanksgiving in Las Vegas, it was nice to have warm weather and spend time with the family. Uncle Ricky has a habit of having to wake Addie up when he is with her and she loves it until she is back with mommy. Rick and Candice are expecting a little girl in March and we are so excited...its funny hearing about all the pregnancy stuff and not being the one going though it!!! We ended up trading in our civic for a Mercury Mariner...its nice to have more space...so we went to LV with one car and came back with another.
Tuesday Addie had her 2 month check up (can you believe its been that long) She weighed in at 12 pounds 4 ounces and was 23 and a half inches long. The doctor asked me if I was a fan of basketball because she is so tall and of course I cringed. Dave had to watch her get the shots, I couldn't, I am pretty sure that means the ear piercing thing is off for a while. She got four shots and only whined a little on the last one, she took them better than I did.
Dave and I finally decorated the tree and now the house feels so festive, of course Addie slept through the fun...Friday my parents came up and Saturday we went to the annual girls luncheon my family has...oh yeah and we woke up to snow...FINALLY!!!!! Later that night we bundled Addie in her pink marshmellow suit and 8 blankets and went down to temple square. Dave got sick yesterday so I went to church in the morning and then the dogs and I went to a park to play in the snow with some friends...
Addie is doing great...she is laughing up a storm and believe it or not she laughs the hardest when we sing the BYU fight song together...I am not sure what to think about that yet but dave loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment