So last week was really really slow it seemed. Aunt Britney watched Addie Friday night for a little bit so Dave and I could go get my phone fixed yet again. Then Saturday we wanted to do a little Christmas shopping so Aunt Shell got to watch her. When we went to go pick her up Shell said she could not believe Addie's "lower lip symdrom" as my mom would call it. I am telling you guys, it sticks out so far when she is mad....we keep trying to get a picture of it but we have yet to be successful.
Sunday we went to church and then we dicided to go take family pictures out in the cold...I know its not what you think Addie was in her little pink bubble (the covers that go over the car seat) and she was very bundled under her clothes. Dave and I took a bunch together and then we put Addie in about 5 min worth because I was scared she was going to freeze to death. They turned out cute...thanks to uncle rick and aunt candice she had really cute boots to wear for the pictures so her feet were kept warm.
About two months ago my mom gave us a really nice baby swing, its one of those that goes both ways normally we don't buckle her in because both of us figure she can't go anywhere....We discovered Sunday that Addie is now lifting her head to sit up. I was sitting on the couch watching tv and i looked over everytime the swing goes back Addie is trying to sit up ( the swing is fast)....she gave it so much force one time that she hunched over and couldn't go back. Basically had Dave and I not caught on the what she was doing, she was going to launch herself out of the swing on to the hard floor....and prove yet again that yes we are first time parents. Needless to say she is buckled in pretty tight now.
1 comment:
Your pictures are sooo cute! Did you have them professionally taken? LOVE them! I think Addie looks like a Meyers (sorry Dave). So cute! Can't wait to see what baby Mia will look like!
Post a Comment