baby boy wall #2
We are thrilled!!!!
I am 21 weeks today. With work and two kids running around, it has flown by.
Just like the other two, I was convinced he was a she. Just like the other two, I was wrong.
Dave was convinced we would hide it from family until just about now, he thought it would be funny.
Just in case you were wondering, you POP a lot sooner the 3rd time around.....I feel like I look 30 weeks. It of course does not help I am all of 5 ft nothing.
Come one Wall ladies I need some height here, can you help me out?
I feel huge, but, that is ok.
My husband loves me and "thinks its hot". eww.
The kids make wonderful comments like "mommy you look, like, so pregnant" and my favorite from Gav, "Mommy your tomach is oooge" (huge), but, its ok.
The kids are so excited. Gavin starts most sentences with, "when i am a big broder" and Add just can't wait for a baby. Every prayer ends with bless mom's baby to grow strong and healthy, its fantastic.
I have a video of showing dave and the kids the sex. I found out early at a non-routine ultrasound and was by myself. Not as fun, but, having the secret was great.
Everyone in dave and my family knew before he did.
I need to get the video posted. Dave is beaming, he has his boys and I have my girl.
We will most likely be meeting this little man at the begining of June, but, my original due date is July 8th.
He is looking strong, healthy, and measuring big just like his brother was. He is very active at night which is fun, both dave and Addie have been able to feel him move.
Gavin felt it and just screamed "mom I heard him talk".
His world will be a very different place in 16 weeks.
Things are good, we are good, and all 3 of our babies are good.
1 comment:
woot woot! i am soooo excited!
Post a Comment