Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ANOTHER FANTASTIC MYERS GIRL AND HER BOYS


Finn was not in the mood to smile, this was his alternative.

As I was editing the few I have had time to do, I came across this lovely. This picture brought tears to my eyes.  I don't know if I have ever captured genuine love between parents and their kids and I did with this.  More to come!!!!



Valerie and Morgan are fantastic, their son is even better.
Finn loves playing cars with Dave, his giggle is delightful, and the hair, his hair is wonderful.
I took 549 pictures and have 200 amazing ones.
Hope you like Weed, I will get more up soon!

4 comments:

house of walls said...

the pictures look great! well done, as usual.

valeri said...

luce, i. love. them. thank you so very much. i cannot WAIT to see the rest!!!

Kalli said...

These are really great Lucy!

slopsemafamily said...

amazing can't wait for my copies!