
So, I don't know why I love this photo so much. I could have done a lot more editing to make it look "cooler", but, I like the simplicity of it. In all honesty it was shot to check my lighting at one of my shoots. However, after looking at it. I love it. Railroad tracks are so awesome. They have history. Where do the begin. Where do they end. Who or What has crossed them. I know I sound dumb, but, all of these thoughts have crossed my head while staring at this picture.
What are yours?
2 comments:
Your thoughts are so sweet. My thoughts are "I wonder if someone has ever been ran over right there?" "Has someone been walking along and been hit by a train right here?" "are there any dead bodies in the woods near by?" Horrible I know, but honest.
Life and death, but it is only a short time until we see the ones we love again. On the right the trees are very vibrant with life. On the left they look dead except for a few. But you can see where they start to live again. And that is where we will meet our loved ones again. I really love this picture too.
Post a Comment