Friday, November 5, 2010

FAMILY PICTURES (overload!!)


She loves our kids and our kids love her, its kind of awesome!
I don't know why I love this picture. There is was to much texture and he is hard to see, but, its a favorite.

Gavin and Addie are standing exactly the same.


This is a tradition. Any pictures I take or get taken I have to have a picture of them walking together. I have done it since she could walk and will continue to do so until she tells me to stop.


Yes, I went dark. Very dark...I had to, trust me. I love it though!


To get his attention we told him there was a puppy inside...it took to much of his attention however.





She looks so grown up


I hate this picture of myself, but, i love that kenzi caught his mischievous look








We haven't had pictures taken of us since we were engaged, it was about time.












they are kind of fantastic




I promise i am not choking gavin, it was in prompt to picture










she knows how to stand at 3, its scary!






this and my blog header are in the running for the christmas card!


So I have a fantastic friend, she maybe my favorite actually! Kenzi, was nice enough to come out and take pictures of us with our camera. I told her I didn't want her to have to work hard, well she did. Add is convinced to pose you have to change positions every 2 seconds and Gavin just wasn't feeling it. I can't take credit for the location either, she found it and it is PERFECT!!! The texture and colors just scream fall and the kids could still run while we took some "couple" pictures. She took 367 pictures and we ended up having an issue finding bad ones, we finally narrowed it down to 35, umm awesome! I have spent the last 24 hrs doing the little editing that had to be done and TADA, here they are (most of them). I couldn't be happier!!!

4 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

they look amazing! your family is adorable, ps i really like your hair dark too. it looks really good :)

and that last picture would be hilarious for a christmas card :) it'd make everyone smile when they open it up haha

Amanda and Tom said...

So freakin cute!!!

Analeis Paul said...

I think they all turned out fantastic, and I love them all! You have such a beautiful family:) Your little girl just cracks me up, and your little boy has the most beautiful eyes.

Amy J said...

I can't even pick a favorite! I love love love them!