Sunday, November 7, 2010

70 PICTURES LATER, HERE ARE SOME FAVS.

The B Wall family

He hates taking pictures and yet they turn out like this

All her boys

He as of this moment holds the title of the baby, that includes all 5 families. He wears it well.

Sweet Eli

I might be a bit obsessed with those curls, I am not the only one!

See no pose...PERFECT!


he was so easy

his laugh is contagious

she doesn't have her hands full at all

lol, he didn't love me

lots of blond hair and blue eyes



they are pretty

Wheres Blake?

Can anyone guess?

this is how you know they are done.

we got a few good ones!

the perfect little bunch of boys!

So I love these boys, well the family too. I hate posing people for pictures and brit was ok with that. In return I think we got some pretty amazing pictures. I hope you love them as much as I do B.

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Love these all too! Good work!