Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A MONTH LATE...BUT, SHE IS 3....WISH US LUCK!










Our sweet girl has turned 3. She has gone from a tiny, little, red head to a beautiful, tall, blond. Add is full of spunk and personality. Dave and I are constantly laughing at what comes our her mouth. Yet, in the same sentence she is gets herself in trouble with her little tude. She has become a test dummy for her brother's antics and takes it in stride. Addie is a great big sister and even though she hasn't quite gotten the concept of only being 11 months older, she is Gavins protector and always makes sure he is ok. She is a mommy's girl and my angel. With out Add, I'm not sure how I would have gotten through a rough spot in my life. She guided me in all her 6 month old knowledge, I will always be thankful for that even though she may never know. I take pride in the fact she is a spitting image of me in personality and looks (minus the length), I have sympathy for both just the same. She is perfect, independent, beautiful, and fun. She gets excited about new shoes and clothes. Plays with dolls and purses. Yet, she holds her own with all the boys that surround her. She is our girl and even though there are days I wonder whats next with her, I look forward to the answer.

No comments: