(Our goo watching the SeaHawks game)as we all know college football season kicks off in a week and a half.
BYU in 2 weeks.
I think this time of year is quite bitter sweet.
I dread dave being glued to the tv every Saturday. Especially, when I have an apartment I am trying to remodel and decorate.
I do however look forward to going to the games (we are season tickets holders this year).
I don't cheer quite as loud or get as mad as any of the other Wall's, but, you cant argue that the atmosphere is awesome. Watching Gary Wall sing...well try to sing the fight song might be great as well.
This brings me to the topic at hand.
Is it possible the love of sports and ability to play is genetic?
Gavin has watched the last 2 SeaHawks games with his dad and when I turned it off after dad left. an amazing fit ensued. as soon as the game was back on he was perfectly content. weird.
he is sitting here as we speak arguing with me about the Lion next to the letter L in his ABC book..."no mom it dog. no Gavin its a Lion see the L....dog mom" ok.
and GLUED to the game....i don't get it. i never will.
the kid stands with his knee popped, carries around a pink purse constantly, can almost do the splits and loves football.
that is our goo!
No comments:
Post a Comment