I have been MIA for a week now, crazy for me, right. Daddy has been in WA with the M. Walls since Wednesday and from what I hear he is having a wonderful time. The kids and I have been home playing outside, taking endless baths (thanks to dirt from outside), being sick, sneezing, eating junk, birthday parties, late nights, not sleeping through the night, and visiting with friends and family. I have a nasty cold and sneezed 16 times in a row yesterday, that was fun especially since my kids wrecked my bladder. I learned however, I can do it ALL by myself. shocking, i am can be quite the whiner. A 2 year old and a 1 year old could careless, great reality check.
The kids have been fun. I have decided however HUH? is going to become a bad word in our home, its their new favorite phrase.
my camera has become my husband while dave has been gone so I have a million pictures of the kids, however, dave has the good computer so I am going to wait a bit before I upload them. it will be worth the wait trust me!
i know this isn't much of an update (shell), but, my nose is running like a faucet and i am breathing like a pug.
1 comment:
Hahaha I wouldn't be surprised if you are finding dirt on A for the next week!!! Tell G he missed all the fun! lol!!
Post a Comment