Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MY HEART HURTS

tonight i miss this man.....

i miss his hugs and kisses


i miss his strength
i miss his voice
i miss his laugh
i miss his honestly
i miss that he loved me for me
i miss his love.
tonight i miss my "papa"
tonight i told my little girl about her great grandpa
did she get it no.
we looked at pictures, she called him papa.
will she hear many many more stories of this amazing man, yes. always.




1 comment:

Reeves said...

I am right there with you. Its been almost 2 years for me and everytime I am low and need advice I go to call my grandpa and he isn't there to talk to. I cry when I look at pictures and wish my kids could have met what an amazing strong spiritual person he was and how he had all the right answers even if they weren't what I wanted to hear! You are definately doing a good thing teaching A about him. He is smiling down on you guys and putting his arms around you when life gets tough. He is there kicking you in the butt when you need it. oh the memories. "little shit!" hehehe I had to put that!!