Saturday, November 7, 2009

SCRATCH THAT

remember in my last post when i said that "we almost put jenny into labor" from all the walking. well, we did, really! by the time jenny and i parted ways last night she was having some pretty bad back pain. i ended up getting a call from her at 6 this morning seeing if i could watch Madi. Brett and Jenny welcomed a beautiful baby BOY today around 1:00 pm. he is a little peanut weighing in at all of 5lbs 13oz. i am not going to share the name yet because she has yet to do that. he was 4 weeks early but is doing AMAZING! i have always called madi my teeny girl, but, i think her brother wins that award from here on out. welcome little man, we love you!

1 comment:

Reeves said...

I'm still scared for you and Desi to see my mom!! lol!!! If I was you guys I would bring a coke as a peace offering!! haha!!