Thursday, October 8, 2009
TRIALS...
Everyone faces trials in life, its true. I can honestly say I have not faced many since the birth of my son. All at once however I feel as though life is making up for itself and throwing them at me left and right. For the first time in a long time I can honestly say my faith is something i am living and relying on. I have been hurt, I have questions, I want answers now, I want to know what to do about people, life, and some HUGE decisions. I want to know why people gossip and if/when they are doing so, they think about how it would affect the other person. (it hurts) I want to know why people try to keep up and compete with the people around them...doesn't it get tiring? Life is not about competition, at least it shouldn't be. I want to know why great people, people i love can't have kids and why crappy people can when they don't want them. I want to know why we go through life taking advantage of great things and why when life gets sucky it hits us how lucky we are. I want to know the plan for my life, just a glimpse of 5 years from now...then, I will be ok. I will know my answers. That, however, is not how life works. That is why we have faith. I have faith that my prayers and questions in time will be answered. i have faith that God will not hand me anything i can't handle. I KNOW i need to make some big decisions and for the first time in forever i don't know how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lucy - Thanks so much for your sweet comment! It's nice to know people out there are lookin out for us:)
Your family just keeps getting cuter and Cuter. I hope you guys get up to the WA sooner than later!
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment