Saturday, October 17, 2009

I LOVE FALL!











If you haven't been up the canyons scattered through out UT county, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! The leaves are breath taking and the colors of fall are everywhere. Jen and I have been friends since our freshman year of high school so of course I jumped at the opportunity to take their family pictures. She is expecting another little one in December and I can't wait to meet the little MAN! It really does seem like yesterday I was sitting in the hospital with Jenny (for endless hours) helping her with Madi, I am excited to do it again! Anyway its 1am and I am off to bed, but, enjoy the little preview!

2 comments:

Reeves said...

Thank you so much!! They are amazing pictures!! Look Madi smiled for one!! lol!! Oh the lovely hospital hours.... Hopefully it wont be 5 days this time!! Thank you again!!!

Roylance Fam said...

Lucy you did an AMAZING job with these!!!!!!!!!!!!You are so talented.. They look gorgeous...when u come visit me in the hospital you will have to bring your camera and take some newborns for me;)