what dries up my tears when I have been crying for the last two hours non-stop, partially due to it being that time of the month and the other part due to the fact that I let people and their false perception of me get under my skin
MY KIDS
and the fact that while my daughter sat with spaghettio's in her hair, all over her dress, the floor and anything else with in a 2 foot radius, she sang at the top of her little lungs all the words in her limited vocabulary and seemed to make a full song, including a repetitive chorus out of it.
IT WAS GREAT
one day I will realize I don't need to make other people happy. the four people under my roof are the ones whos opinion should count and only them. i am a good person, not perfect, but, good. that the past is the past and I need to forgive and forget, if other people are unable to do so, I can't dwell on it and let it hurt me. One day I will hopefully realize these things...hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment