its 1:25 am
I last consumed diet coke around 10 p.m. BAD IDEA FOR ME!
my client tonight was an eight year old little girl who wanted pink highlights...I had a very hard time spreading bleach on BABY HAIR...poor little baby hair is now ruined....and pink...oh wow!
I am stressed about pictures and the fact I have had someone patiently waiting for theirs for way to long...i feel horrible!
I am laughing out loud at the moment about the fact that my daughter is convinced her brother's name is buddy and will not let us tell her otherwise.
I am sad at the fact that I will have a one year old and a two year old in less than a month
I talked my husbands ear off tonight and he let me, man, I love him!
My knee hurts
My back hurts
I miss my kids...I haven't seen them since 1 this afternoon..
I am thankful for the bestie(how old am i again) and good friend that let me vent to them at 10 and 11 tonight about dumb things!
I should be in bed and all I keep thinking about are the amazing picture opportunities that await me up the canyon two months from now!
SORRY FOR THE DUMB BLOG...BUT, HEY, YOU READ IT FROM BEGINING TO END!
No comments:
Post a Comment