Can someone please answer that question for me...today, for example, ate three bites of poptart for breakfast....not ok, I offered her waffles, cereal, and finally oatmeal...after the third "no mommy, stop it" I GAVE UP! Made her pb&j with carrots and grapes for lunch, how did that go? G choked on two of the grapes and sucked the jelly off her sandwich....again NOTHING IN THE TUMMY OF THE SISTER! She is now taking a nap with 3 whole bites of poptart in her and I feel horrible! I have started making dinner three nights a week (besides Sunday) so that is one thing dave doesn't have to worry about while I am at school...last week we had homemade chicken noodle, chili, and lasagna....A would only eat the lasagna after being told she had to or no milk!
I am out of ideas and don't want to be reported to child services for my daughter STARVING HERSELF...i need recipe ideas, that are kid friendly!

2 comments:
If you find the answer to your question about how to get your kid to eat let me know cause mine is on strike too!! She liked Mac and Cheese here the other day so I guess try that again. My daughter only eats breakfast and then goes on strike.... Little stinkers!! We should get the girls together again cause they ate while together!!! P.S. I cried too it was sad....
that's hard! she will eat though when she is hungry enough. easier said than done though.
Post a Comment