Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TODAY I FEEL GOOD...

because of them!
and him!

Could be because I am sporting some really cute pink, glitter toes (and fingers)
Could be because I have finally reached a point where I am happy with who I am and who my family is...we are happy....if you don't like it, its not my problem!
Could be because Kenz gave G a mohawk (just on the top) and I might love it!
Could be because A is all about the hugs and kisses
Could be because G is standing, attempting to walk, learning to give kisses, and yes, the little man waved at me tonight!
Could be because my husband is amazing and lets be honest HE IS MINE!
Could be because I did my first official HUMAN color last week and it turned out PERFECT!
Could be because even though our little family of four has crazy lives....we love each other more than words can say and that is all that matters!

No comments: