Thursday, June 11, 2009

L-I-F-E

I feel like I have not had a meaningful blog in I don't know how long...by meaningful I mean update on the fam....
A-she has such a little personality. She is a goofball 90% of the time and has started sucking her brother into it. She has discovered her favorite place to play is under the dining room table, I tend to find her and G there with two dolls and a brush. She has started putting herself in the corner. I.E. hitting G in the head with a plastic car ramp, shrugging her shoulders at me after being scolded, GIGGLING, then walking to the corner (without being told) I couldn't help, but, hug her after that! She can sign almost every sign on her dvd, she only gets confused on daddy, mama, and grandparents. she is talking like crazy with the new word being "tank you". She will only eat if she can feed herself and just like any normal human being she hates captain crunch because it cuts her mouth and if it gets to drenched in milk it turns to mush. She has gotten in the habit of playing in her room during the day and G and I aren't sure if we like it.
G-he is waving bye bye as of today! He gets very angry if he is left out of something and is very sensitive to everything! He still only has one tooth, with no others in sight. He follows A EVERYWHERE and gets mad if he can't keep up. When he gets to excited he squeals like a girl. He is ready to walk and gets mad his legs don't agree. He has yet to fight me on nap time. He loves being outside but can never open his eyes wide enough to see anything. He will sit at the bottom of the stairs and scream till A comes down. He always has a toy in his mouth, he will keep it there forever unless we take it....not eating it, its just there! His favorite toy to carry around is a gray hotwheels car he cries if A takes it (shocker considering his dad). He becomes more of a daddy's boy everyday. HE IS GROWING UP WAY TO FAST!
Dave- He is working hard everyday with work and school. He is dieing to go out on the boat. He is having fun staying home with the kids at night and getting in daddy time. He is trying fun new recipes. He lets me cut his hair now. He always lets me come home and talk his ear off at the end of the day....hey, its the only time we see each other. He is being an amazing husband and father not much more to ask for! He is trying to make time so we can go on some vacations this summer, Vegas and California are what we are shooting for!
Me- In 2 weeks I will officially be taking clients. I have been in OR, where we learn the basics of cosmetology. I did my first HUMAN weave yesterday and it turned out great. 6 HOURS later...let me explain, black hair down to her waist, we needed to pull all the color out and weave it blond....it turned out amazing actually! thnx Netta! I am excited to officially be on the "floor", but, nervous at the same time! Saturday I am doing my first of many newborn sessions with two cute little babes and can't wait! Other than that i soak up the time I have with my family and am just trying to take life as it comes!
P.S. I have to mention a random tid-bit....did you know if you get a bunch of 20 something moms in the same room late enough at night....they will act like14 year old very immature teenage boys taking a sex ed class....WELL THEY WILL! school was hilarious tonight and I am pretty sure none of us remember anything from the class....

No comments: