Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today I am grateful....
For the beautiful new nephew we were blessed with this week...I love the smell of new babies, the softness of their skin, and the little grunts they make.
I am grateful that I have learned so much about adoption and the hand heavenly father plays in it
I am grateful for A's fever finally breaking, it got uncomfortably close to 103...the kid never gets sick...I was worried out of my mind.
I am grateful for friends who care about me and my kids, will always be there
I am grateful for the little phone calls or texts that always come to my phone right when I need someone to talk to
I am grateful for my husband and all he does for me and our family.
I am grateful for the two hours my little G and I spent at six this morning talking and staring at each other
I am grateful for the power of prayers and priesthood blessings
I am grateful for long Sunday drives with my husband, talking about the future dreams and plans we have for our family.
I am grateful for phone calls from family members who were "just thinking about me"
I am grateful for sunny days spent outside playing in cheap, blue, plastic pools.
I am grateful for the people in my life...the family, the friends, the babies...the people who stand by me no matter what, the people I know love my kids endlessly, they people that keep me sane!!!
(i may also be very very grateful for m&m twisted frostys and chick flicks...not like i am watching and eating one right now)

No comments: