Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SOMETHING I HAVE NOTICED...

So this is going to be random, but, knowing me really are you shocked. I totally follow who looks at my blog on a daily basis, i know right, weird...whatever. Anyway, the last two day I have been getting a ridiculous amount of hits from random places, blogs, sites....not my usual followers (i am pretty cool to have regulars right?) Not going to lie this freaks me out a little...I have thought about the private thing, but, have some technically challenged family and don't want them to miss out on updates on our little family. So in order for me not to be freaked out and go private....if you are new to my blog (welcome)...but, let me know who you are...don't just go through and read the last two years of my life....I understand I make the choice to have this public, I don't mind really...just want to have an idea about who you are...I too blog hop and love it...so yeah just leave a comment...say hi, introduce yourself!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Lucy!! It's Jessica from school... I don't know if you remember me, I think you will! But ya I just found you on Kenzi's so I was just looking at your cute family! I hope you are having fun doing night school! My blog is zekasnew.blogspot.com