my little issue has disappeared for now, so ummmm we are not going private...don't contain your excitement...i know all of you are beside yourselves right now.
so I did my first hair cut this week, good thing it was on a manikin head...well yeah at least if you need a good blow dry i can now give you that...I am also sporting some amazing BLUE GLITTER TOES (we learned those yesterday)...A noticed them and keeps calling the ducks which in her language means dog...so ummm, i am not sure what that means, but, i am pretty sure its not good. little does she know she will be sporting them soon..probably not blue though...I have decided that having one of your best friends teaching you everything you need to know about hair is a good thing...well I guess you would have to know her, but, she doesn't hide her feelings at all..very blunt, which if you know anything about me is a good thing. So thanks Kenzi for calling me uncoordinated and telling me I failed because I dropped my scissors about 80 times. I promise people I will be good at hair one day...its only been three weeks and believe it or not I am catching on slowly but surely.
I am now off to clean bathrooms and study the bonds that make up hair along with chemical hair relaxers, while the monkeys are sleeping...wish me luck!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment