Sunday, April 19, 2009

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN DO IT...

EXACT TEXT I RECEIVED TONIGHT FROM MY MOM: "Is there any chance I could take A back and in a week meet you half way and have lunch and maybe you can get A back?" Basically, on my mom's way through this weekend she wants to kidnap my kid, keep her for a week, and then maybe return her...I am pretty sure she will get returned! However, isn't she young for this? I am scared...Dave keeps telling me to "stop worrying, it will be fun for her". I know it will, she will get to see baby Mia (not so baby) and her Aunt and Uncle that we NEVER see along with of course Gma and Gpa...but, who will cuddle with me at night...who will point at me and tell me NOO NOO NOOO...who will call all the dogs barking Ducks? Oh man I am torn to let her go to keep her? I just don't know if I can handle dancing to Micky Mouse clubhouse by myself in the morning...(ooops)....oh well I have a week to ponder this...and to freak myself out...lets be honest...I am a worrier!!!!!!!!!! I am now more stressed than I was 2 hours ago...didn't think that was possible. She is old enough right?

2 comments:

Tadd Family said...

how old is A? 2 in october? riley is only 6 months, and we are SO not even ready to do over-nighters. i have a niece who stays with her grandmas for maybe a weekend, but never more then 3 nights tops and she is 3 in september.. i know it would be too much for her because she is the kind of kid who always asks for her mommy. BUT if you think she will have fun, and be ok, maybe its ok? i dunno, thats a hard one.

Mindy said...

oh that would be hard but enjoy the break :)