Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I CAN DO IT, NO, REALLY I CAN!!!!

I CAN CUT HAIR!!!

Now, when I say this I don't mean I can just chop it...I can do a base cut (one length), I can do round layers and swoop bangs...and I am not half bad...(I know I am just as shocked as you are)...since A volunteered herself, because 19 month olds do that, she will be my first victim...I mean client.

I know all of my hair school friends are laughing right now STOP KENZI, but, this is a big deal especially since the first day I was a little more than bad.

In more interesting news...you wanna know why I love summer...well spring. I played outside today with my kids, got tan (YES WALL FAMILY I CAN DO THAT), watched A play with bugs (ewww), dolls, and try to feed G animal crackers...and then the best part...put both my kids down for naps with ZERO fight because they were exhausted from being in the warm, sunny, sunshine!!!! And to top it all off this is the first April in 2 years that I am not feeling like hell and pregnant......THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!

not to say I don't love my kids, but, really I am not incubating a kid for the first summer in 2 years...do you know the freedom I feel!!!!

We have officially decided Ms. A will be joining her Gma for a week in a hot, miserable, desert....but, she will be with amazing company, so she won't miss a beat. I have cried the last two nights rocking her, just thinking about it. I don't want a break from her and that is what everyone keeps saying...enjoy the break. I don't like being away from my kid...life will be boring with out her (wow, hello you have another kid)...ok not boring just quiet. G and I are going to try to stay busy...shop, lunch, picnics...just make the week go by fast...we will see how I handle it..I only have school till Thursday night so who knows maybe I will got join her...


as you can tell G is already sad about his sister leaving him...

No comments: