Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY...




So I just have to blog about it...of course. We have had such a fun week!!! The Matt Walls are in town, so, A is getting to visit the cousins she never sees...I love being able to talk with my sis in law and see how big all the kids are getting. Anyway, today we stayed home and I got caught up on a bunch of stuff. A helped me do laundry, clean up toys, change G's diapers, wash dishes, and make dinner. Now, keep in mind she is 18 months old...by help I mean she unfolded all the clean, folded clothes, she emptied every toy we had out, ran away with G's poopy diaper (I thought I was going to die), she unloaded the bottle tops and bottoms out of the dishwasher, and she seemed to sneeze every time I gave her a bite of her chicken and rice....to top it all off she peed on my leg right before bed and every time I did anything she would say "NO STOP IT!!!!"...Dave didn't get home from snowboarding till around 9:30 tonight and even though I am exhausted beyond belief...it really was such a fun day with my little girl!!! We ended the night with a cuddle and rock in her chair...these are the days that make me sad because I realize she isn't a baby anymore and I feel like I want to hold on to that forever!!!

No comments: