Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THANK YOU...

G is now home and schmuggled in my arms...
A was so excited to see her brother and dad...(who's mom right) and is now schmuggling her bank (blanket) and doll
D is doing homework and saying he is going to watch over G tonight so I can get some sleep
L is listening intently to G's breathing and trying to stay awake

G kept his stats up all day, so we were able to come home....A is now starting to get stuffy and fussy (i think that has more to do with teeth, yet again). I have a ton to of pictures to post from v-day (my husband did a great job this year with surprising me) and of G's stay...right now however my mind is telling my eyes to close.
Thank you everyone for the phone calls, e-mails, and comments...we feel very blessed to have our little man, sickly and all....he is here for a reason and I am pretty sure at least one of those was to humble me...I love him and all of you....keep checking back for pictures...I will get to them soon!!

3 comments:

Kristi H. said...

Yay for coming home and snuggling!

Kylene said...

He'll be ok, you are such an attentive Mommy! Shae got RSV last year too when she was 3 months old and after treatment, she did great! You'll be in my prayers :)

KYoho said...

I am so sorry you guys had to go through all of this. I hate RSV. Alayna had a "mild" case of it and it still freaked me out plenty. I'm so glad he's ok, and I don't know about you, but I'm never having a baby during fall again...then you get to have a brand new baby during the entire RSV season!