Monday, February 16, 2009

3's A CHARM....

September 2008-12 days in NICU, born with a pneumonia in lungs

October 2008-3 days in the hospital, pyloric stenosis, surgery


February 2009-? days in the hospital, RSV




As I sit and type this I am staring at my two boys....We took G in today to get checked yet again, call me crazy (whatever), he wasn't wanting to eat and his cough keeps getting worse. They did yet another RSV test on him and it came back positive. Due to the lack of eating and the way his lungs sound we are now sitting in the hospital, where they are getting ready to insert an IV into his poor little hand. He keeps growling at us in between bouts of restless sleep. I will be schmuggling him in our nice NEMO themed hospital room (we have our own WAHOO!!!!)...who knows what tomorrow has in store for us...JUST KEEP SWIMMING RIGHT?!?

2 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

I feel so bad for the little guy. He's gone through a lot since he was born.
I hope he gets feeling better soon!

Mindy said...

Oh hang in there we will pray for him.