Friday, January 9, 2009

JUST CLEARING THINGS UP........


These are some of the questions I have been getting lately...from random people, not even people that have the right to ask....so I just figured I would answer them all in one shot and say a hope/prayer that these random strangers come across my blog...

How far apart are your kids? To be exact Monkey and T are 11 months and 12 days apart

You were pregnant for 2 years? Pretty much I had a 3 month break

Is it hard having two in diapers? Not really, I love having them this close

Are your next ones going to be close? No I don't want to physically go through that again, its not healthy as you can imagine!!!

How long have you been married? Dave and I have been married for 2 years and 3 months
How old are your kids? Monkey is 16 months T is 4 months again 11 1/2 months apart

They were both born in the same month? Yes Sept 5 and Sept 17

Did you plan the pregnancies? Really why do they ask me this, but, just to make it clear NO we didn't they were both surprises..our last name is not Duggar (even though that woman amazes me)

How long had you been married when you got pregnant? 3 months

When are you going to have another one? this is my favorite one...Our minds are no where in site of procreating again...I just want to enjoy our little family in the here and now!!!!

This is one I got today, from a very rude receptionist might I add, who had no problem telling me I was crazy for having my kids so close....When you do have another one do you think your son will still be in diapers? LOOK LADY OUR NEXT KID WILL BE A DOG!!

I know so rude and yes I said it just like that, but, seriously I would think you would have to know me for more than the 30 seconds I talked to you to tell me I am crazy....and yes I might be crazy but, I am blessed!!!

1 comment:

Roylance Fam said...

AMEN!!! The stuff people say is ridiculous isn't it? I think u are amazing for having your children so close(even if it wasn't planned) Not many people can handle that. I know I couldn't!! You're doing great Lucy, Don't let stupid people get ya down:)
See ya Monday hon