Saturday, January 10, 2009

CHRISTMAS CATCH UP


Ellie opening her quilt...All of the grand kids made their own square and then Shell used a scrap booking program to make pages of all the kids...it turned out amazing Thank you Shell!!!





Are we noticing a pattern here..she loved standing on ALL of the presents




Christmas morning....family, presents, hot chocolate with candy canes, and yummy breakfast!! Couldn't ask for anything better!!!


Blakes baking consists of opening a whole package of Oreos...when no one is watching and spreading them all of the floor....When Brit asked him what he was doing he said (in his sweet voice) " I'm just baking "...it was honestly one of the cutest things I have ever seen and Monkey enjoyed eating his baked goods (again when no one was watching).

Like I said...she enjoyed MANY of Blakes cookies


I just love these pictures!!!


So I took this picture of Monkey and I happen to catch a very cute sight...Look at the background and the Loving look on Ben's face as he is watching Eli play his game....seriously, such a sweet moment..

No comments: