Monday, December 1, 2008

TURKEY, TWILIGHT, AND TEENY

We are down to one bottle a day.....its more for me than anything
tired toddler + mommy feeding baby brother right before toddler goes to bed = toddler getting bottle to comfort her

I do realize how bad this picture looks...what mom grabs the camera before grabbing her child...well the mom that is told by her husband to do so. (no child was harmed during this photograph....she is just mad because she is stuck)

Really this kid knows how to melt my heart, all he has to do is.......

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has started to giggle and I just can't get enough.




We had an amazing Thanksgiving with Gpa and Gma Wall...it really is so nice to have family around. We ate a ton of yummy food, played with all the kids, only had one child fall all the way down the stairs, and enjoyed spending time with the people we love. The kids and I haven't seen a lot of Dave the last week due to 2 papers that he has to get done by Friday...so last Friday we just hung around the house in our PJs....I love days like that....we got to snuggle a ton and watched a few movies. Later that night Dave took me to see Twilight (he had promised me he would)....I liked the movie....could have used a bigger budget though. Saturday again no daddy till night time....It really is starting to ware on monkey...tonight after dinner as Dave was leaving for the library she literally would not let him put her down, it took a bribery bottle and me prying her away from him....she cried for a good half hour after he left. Other than that teeny is finally starting to get little rolls which i love and him and monkey are somewhat interacting....she will get over him and start talking really high pitch and he just giggles....I have to announce...HE SLEPT FOR 7 HOURS LAST NIGHT. I was so happy and rested!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong the kid has slept for a good 4 hours at a time, which is amazing for a baby...but, 7 hours I couldn't ask for anything better!!! We have a busy week a head of us....I am packing us up to move (monkey is being a "great" help), she is great at unpacking boxes, there is no denying that. My parents come in town Friday for a few days, Saturday we have the annual girls luncheon in Salt Lake with all of my cousins...like 60 girls of all ages.....then Sunday we are finally blessing teeny. It will be busy, but, fun and we can't wait for these papers to be done so I can have my husband back.


1 comment:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh my goodness! I know exactly what you mean, with Addie taking everything out of the boxes. Miley and I are packing up too and that's all she does. It kind of really drives me insaine. I love it when she goes to bed then I can get so much more done. I can't wait to move!!! We are so excited for our house.