We finally got to bless our Teeny...Dave did such an amazing job (he is always so nervous). I love being able to witness baby blessings....I got emotional during Teeny's because of everything we have been through with him. He has been through so much in his short 3 months and yet he is one of the happiest, most easy going babies I have seen. I love him so much and he really does make our family complete!! I love that my kids have so much family and so many of our friends that love them...thank you to everyone that came and spent the day with us. I also have to thank all of our family, all of you have been there for us when Gavin has faced his obstacles and now we got to be together for a happy time with our Teeny, can't wait for many more!!!! Thank you Walls and Mom and Dad...I will say it again our kids are blessed to have you in their lives!!!
1 comment:
Hey woman! I hadn't talked or seen you in so long, I had to check your blog to see your two little cute ones! What fun it has to be with 2 that are so close in age. The pictures are darling!!! I hope things are going well with you. Where are you living dow a days? Well, just thought I would say Hello.
Jerilyn
Post a Comment