We have had so much fun the last few days...however, somewhere in the move we lost the USB cable to my camera so we are stuck with no pictures...when we find it I have a ton to post. In the mean time Teeny was blessed today and Dave did an amazing job, Monkey and I went to temple square last night with some family and I finally got to spend sometime with my best friend, it was great as always. We had the girls luncheon and moved and now as i am sitting here between my two boys (both sound asleep and breathing exactly the same...lol)....I can feel the long weekend finally catching up with me. I have a ton to talk about but even my fingers are tired...so to end this post I have to wish Matt and Erica a happy birthday, we hope you guys had a great one!!!!!!!
I will leave you with one last thing, today I learned BALD IS BEAUTIFUL.....oh just wait till you see what I had Brit do....
No comments:
Post a Comment