So apparently a new nickname is in order for my Teeny man...he is growing so fast, faster than I swear Monkey ever did....it really does make me sad. He is sleeping from about 11 to 9, he may wake up to eat at 6 just depends on the day (yes we are lucky). His little personality is coming out LOUD and clear, he giggles when he sees his sister, smiles at everyone, and doesn't hesitate to tell us when he is mad...however, he only gets mad when he is tired and hungry, except for the occasional cry because he gets a Monkey bum planted firmly on his face. He is still trying so hard to get that thumb to listen to him, but, for now the index finger works well in its place. Him and Monkey can sit and hold a conversation and I often find myself wondering and even getting a little jealous about not being involved (i have a feeling its only the beginning of that one). He barely fits in 3-6 month clothes and he eats almost 7 oz at a feeding, at his own very slow pace might I add. Last night I found myself staring at him while he slept and I couldn't help but cry a little, my babies are growing so fast....I don't even have babies anymore I have a toddler and a baby...that is crazy!!! I find myself holding on to him a lot tighter than I did when Monkey was this age, I think its because with her I didn't think the time would fly like it did and now she is 16 months old...it goes too fast. Dave and I have both reverted back to fighting over who gets to rock her at night now and she is loving every min of it....I guess I just want to say after all my rambling is that I love my little family and the two blessings that have made it complete.
P.S. DON'T THINK I AM GETTING BABY HUNGRY I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IS NOT THE CASE...MAYBE ONE DAY LIKE YEARS FROM NOW!!!!
1 comment:
I love your new family picture!
Post a Comment