
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? With A-I was at our house in Provo, With G-I was at Jenny's
2- Who was with you? A-no one G-Jenny
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? A-6 pregnancy tests G-one
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? A-6 pregnancy tests G-one
4-What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? A-scared to death, excited G-hysterical, excited later on (A was only 3 months old)
5- What main symptoms sold it for you? A-absolutely none G-late and nauseous
6- Who was the first person you told? A-Dave G-Jenny was with me other than that, Kenzie, Dave
7-Did you plan to get pregnant? Nope not with either
8-Was everybody happy for you? Some were Some weren't
9- Did you want to find out the sex? Yep I am way to anxious
10-What was the sex? Girl, even though I was sure she was a boy and Boy even though I was sure he was a girl
8-Was everybody happy for you? Some were Some weren't
9- Did you want to find out the sex? Yep I am way to anxious
10-What was the sex? Girl, even though I was sure she was a boy and Boy even though I was sure he was a girl
11-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? With A yes
12-If yes, who? Brit my sister in law
13- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? Nope she wore everything we got
12-If yes, who? Brit my sister in law
13- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? Nope she wore everything we got
14- How much weight did you gain? A-48 G-20
15- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Nope I have 15 to go before I am comfortable
15- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Nope I have 15 to go before I am comfortable
16- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Yep those things are horrible!!!!!!!!!!!
17- What did you crave the most? A-whoppers G-fry sauce and salad
17- What did you crave the most? A-whoppers G-fry sauce and salad
18- Did you crave anything crazy? A- lots of spicy
19-Who or what got on your nerves the most? My emotions with G and My cravings with A
19-Who or what got on your nerves the most? My emotions with G and My cravings with A
20-Did you ever resent your husband for "putting you in this situation"? No I never did even though they were both surprises they are both blessings, plus, hello he didn't do it by himself.
21- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? A-I got really sick at the end and had be induced, G-A TON
22-Where were you when you went into labor? A- the hospital G-home
23-Did your water break? Nope not with A. With G yes it broke at home, but, it was gradual not the big gush everyone talks about
24- What were you feeling when you knew your baby was almost here? A- I was ready for it to be over. G-I just wanted to be healthy again
22-Where were you when you went into labor? A- the hospital G-home
23-Did your water break? Nope not with A. With G yes it broke at home, but, it was gradual not the big gush everyone talks about
24- What were you feeling when you knew your baby was almost here? A- I was ready for it to be over. G-I just wanted to be healthy again
25- Did you go early or late? 3 weeks early with both
26- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? A- just Dave and my dad and brother were in the hall G-my mom and Dave
26- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? A- just Dave and my dad and brother were in the hall G-my mom and Dave
28- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Epidural but with A it wore off
29-Did you go natural or have a c-section? Natural
30- What was your first reaction after giving birth? A-I was so thirsty and wanted to see her (she went straight to the NICU) G-shock at how easy it was and I just wanted to hear him cry
29-Did you go natural or have a c-section? Natural
30- What was your first reaction after giving birth? A-I was so thirsty and wanted to see her (she went straight to the NICU) G-shock at how easy it was and I just wanted to hear him cry
31- How big was the baby? A-6 lbs 4 oz G-6lbs 15oz
32- Did your Husband cry? Yes he did with A, we both cried a lot with G
33- What did you name the baby? AEW and GDEW
33- What did you name the baby? AEW and GDEW
34-Was it difficult coming up with his/her name? Not with A with G we just couldn't make up our minds
35- How long were you in labor? A-12 hours 1 hour pushing G-3 hours 2 min pushing
36- How much time did you get with your baby before they whisked him/her away? A-none they took her right away G-we got two hours and then things started going down hill so we couldn't even touch him for 3 days after he was born
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? A-just a fever when she was born and a little bit of labored breathing G-he was born with an infection in his lungs along with a few other things
38- How old is your baby today? A-15 months G-3months
39- When is the next one(s) coming? If Dave has it his way two years, but, I wouldn't mind waiting 4
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? A-just a fever when she was born and a little bit of labored breathing G-he was born with an infection in his lungs along with a few other things
38- How old is your baby today? A-15 months G-3months
39- When is the next one(s) coming? If Dave has it his way two years, but, I wouldn't mind waiting 4
40-If you could, would you do it all over again? UMMMM yes look what I got out of it
I TAG Anyone who wants too


1 comment:
I love that picture of A. She is so sweet. And your little guy looks JUST like Dave!
Post a Comment