Thursday, November 20, 2008

LITTLE GAVIE...

Gavin and his Rooster hair....
Doesn't Dave look so happy....

Such a look....

Our favorite Aunt Kenzie!!!!!

Gavin had his first haircut on Tuesday, he wasn't quite sure what to think of all the commotion (coming from me mainly) but, he sat and just stared at his daddy while I took picture after picture. My really good friend Kenzie did it for me and was sure to be careful and give me some hair for the baby book. Can you believe at 2 months he already needs one?....I have no idea where these kids get their hair. Other than that our teeny man is doing amazing...he literally is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen....always cooing and smiling....it melts my heart. He is sleeping from about 11-5 give or take and hour, but, I can't complain. He eats great and is getting huge!!!!




1 comment:

Nathan and Mackenzi said...

Um... yes I hate you for posting this pic!!