Hey Lucy! Thanks for the compliment and reading my blog.I must admit that I read yours on occasion too:)I think going private is a really good idea. It's crazy how many people can see exactly what you do on a day to day basis. BTW, your kids are adorable. I love Addi's hair. It's always so cute, and your little man really does like Dave! How fun!
2 comments:
That's amazing, Addi looks just like you and Gavin looks just like Dave. That's crazy haha
Hey Lucy! Thanks for the compliment and reading my blog.I must admit that I read yours on occasion too:)I think going private is a really good idea. It's crazy how many people can see exactly what you do on a day to day basis.
BTW, your kids are adorable. I love Addi's hair. It's always so cute, and your little man really does like Dave! How fun!
Post a Comment