Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BAD AMERICAN....

I DIDN'T VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how many of my family and friends have asked me why in the last week....so I just want to explain myself. Yes, I know I am lucky to live in the US and I have the chance to vote, but, I didn't know anything about either candidate and therefore...who am I to choose one? I think a lot of people my generation go off of MTV or what their parents are doing (don't leave a comment if you aren't one of those people..I commend you for paying attention to the facts and not the media.) That scares me because just like tabloids the media doesn't say all the issues with either person. I have heard many people talk about how bad this is for our country that Obama is now president and I heard many people say bad things about McCain....so me being the stubborn person I am I decided that I am not going to vote off what people say....I didn't know enough...I didn't vote.
I do think its cool however, that I am alive to witness the first black president...Its History!!!!!!

No comments: