This is what happens when you have a big sister...
Her hair is getting TOO long....
Gavin is doing great...except some weird throw up thing he does twice a day. He projectile vomits literally just twice a day...its everything he eats and then he will take a bottle and keep it down and be just fine...its got to be the weirdest thing I have ever seen. If anyone has any idea what it could be let me know....PLEASE!!!! We are treating him right now for reflux, but, isn't that with every feeding...other than that he is such a sweet little guy and so patient with the "kisses" he is constantly getting from his big sister.
Addie is so funny, she can't stand it when "her baby" cries and tries to comfort him every time...she pats his head, gives him his blanket or binky, and kisses whatever object he is in...The first thing she does in the morning is runs...literally runs down the hall into our room so she can see him in his crib. She sure does love her brother!!! Her new thing is running around the house saying UMMMM before everything she says. All I hear all day is UMMMM Mom, UMMMM Dad, UMMMMM baby, UMMMM Ya, UMMMM Hi....I have to admit its pretty funny.
Dave and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary this week....I have a new favorite restaurant out of it...Carabbas...don't know if I spelled that right but oh....it was amazing. I can 't believe its been two years....two kids in two years...WOW...we have had our ups and downs but they sure have made us a lot stronger!!! I sure do love that man!!!!
Other than that Dave, Addie, and I are heading to ID for the weekend...my gpa is in the hospital and I want to get up there just in case something happens. We are leaving Gavin because most of our time will be spent at a hospital and I am not necessarily comfortable with taking him there..he is just starting to get over his cold.
The weather is changing and we are so excited to be able to wear cute warm clothes...Plus lets be honest...the best holidays are coming up!!!!!
2 comments:
Carabas IS amazing!!! It is "our restaurant" we love it. Every time I go I get the chicken Caesar salad and it never disappoints. I love the way they make the chicken and the garlic croutons are to die for. I want to go there so bad now... mmm. Oh and with Addi's hair you should do messy buns. That's what I do with Mileys hair now because it is too long and kind in an awkward stage of growth. And messy buns are SO easy to do on little people. : )
Just a suggestion about the reflux - Isaac had it pretty bad for the first about 7-8 months. The Tucker Sling was a life-saver!! If you haven't heard of it, you should look into it - www.tuckersling.com. We medicated for a couple months, but after we started using this thing (and basically never laying him flat - especially after feedings), his GERD improved SOO much we stopped giving him the meds. We got ours used on ebay for a lot cheaper, but I also heard some insurance will pay for it. You can get the wedge pillow with it too, but we just put it over his crib mattress and stacked 1-2 pillows under one end of the mattress for the incline. I had my pediatrician research it a little before we bought it and she approved :)
Your little family is so cute. You make me have have-another-baby cravings so bad!!!
Post a Comment