I had to blog about what I saw on the view today...first of all most of the episode was spent talking about McCain's decision for VP and the fact her daughter is prego...ok so what....it happens, I don't condone it but, really, why do people have to be so personal....she made a mistake and is trying to do the right thing by keeping and raising the child....I give her credit for that and it is kind of refreshing that these people that might run our country have REAL lives and issues. Lets get to the good stuff.....New Kids On The Block was on, you know former NKOTB and now New Kids On The Block again (why are they called that now...they aren't new or kids)....lol...I will admit I was fascinated that these thirty something (at least one has to be forty) men were dancing to a song about "single ladies in DA club" right after they got done talking about having children and being married. I remember having the sleeping bag, the neon orange lunch box, and my favorite the VERY BRIGHT neon orange scrunchy that I wore every where. However, watching these "heart throbs" today I got a kick out of all the women in their mid to late thirty's sing the lyrics to Step by Step, but, it was a little creepy at the same time....they are way way way to old to be performing songs like that and dancing synchronized choreographed steps!!!!! I must admit it was very fun to watch Addie do her "bounce dancing" to the music though....oh how I look forward to the days when she wants a sleeping bag with six teen boys heads on it!!!! I have reached a horrible point in my pregnancy.....I feel amazing yet I can't stop NESTING!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew the power of it until now. Its weird to me that this the last 3 weeks are when I feel the best physically, yet, I am getting so mentally drained about where to put furniture and how to organize every little thing in my house. I think Dave is getting a little drained too. He has spent the last 4 nights falling asleep to me going on and on about how I want to organize our bedroom furniture, along with the living room, and Addie's room....bless that man's heart. He is so patient with me.....I know I am driving him crazy. I think he is thankful that I had some help and had some friends come over to help me figure out what I am going to do with this place....it was fun...but, I can't get the ideas out of my head!!!!!!! My mom comes Thursday.....We are so excited!!!!!!! We have asked her to be in the delivery room which she couldn't be happier about....I was a little hesitant in asking Dave if that was ok....but, when I did he didn't question it one bit....it was sweet of him....we both know it means a lot to her....PS no baby yet, obviously, but, I am actually enjoying being pregnant now...I guess its better late than never!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment