Last night after about two hours of contractions that were about 5 min apart, we loaded up our little family about three in the morning and went on a nice trip to the hospital. By the time we got there those contractions (i didn't ever feel with Addie) were 2-3 min apart and they informed us about 5 I was in labor at 35 weeks and 4 days prego....instantly I was hooked up to antibiotics and given drugs to slow down the labor if not stop it....in the end every nurse fell in love with the monkey before Gpa Wall came and picked her up and they sent me home to be on REAL bed rest till monday...I will be 36 weeks and our little man can make his way into the world.
Dave and I were so delirious on the way home we laughed about EVERYTHING....including the new automated ordering system at McDonalds and the fact that he almost killed us at a red light. We got to catch up on some sleep while Gma took care of Add (thank you everyone) and now I am going crazy, watching the Daily 10 ( David Beckham meeting Elmo) made it to the top two and waiting for Dave and Addie to get home.
All I have to say is thank goodness for a wonderful family, laptops, and chili's salsa!!!
I can't wait to meet our son!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment