Friday, July 4, 2008

Life....

Things really couldn't be better right now...Addie has decided that talking with her tongue on the roof of her mouth is funny...she crawls around with weird toys in her mouth and now stands on her own. She has become very attached to me which I always wanted and now am a little worried about with the boy coming. She is growing way way to fast, but, I am pretty sure I end every post with that statement.
Dave is on his way to Mexico with his parents and sister so her and I are going to hang out with Gpa and Gma in Idaho for a week ( I know what a comparison) but being 7 months prego and having doctors orders not to travel far kinda limits you.....Yes I am a little bitter I am not going to lie, but, I think he needs the trip....the boy needs to relax....we miss him though!!!!
Today is the 4th so Addie and I are going to go hang out with Jenny and fam and watch fireworks I can't wait to see how she reacts...should be fun.
Our trip to Vegas was amazing....it was nice to see Uncle Rick and his family (we never see them) and little Mia is a doll....she is one of the most serious babies I have ever seen yet her daddy can make her laugh like no other. All in all it was a great trip...
The summer is going well...I feel huge...but, good and this little boy inside of me takes out a rib daily!!! I woke up yesterday in a panic because we have nothing for a little boy and he could possibly be here in 8 weeks (10 if I go full term)...we don't even have a name. So other than that...we miss our daddy and Have a happy 4th!!!!!

1 comment:

house of walls said...

i can't believe how big addie is getting. her hair has lightened up so much. i hope you are feeling well. the second time around is much easier. when is your actual due date?
matt, erica, and kids
will we see you in wa too?