Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nascar NO MORE!!!!!

So as most of you know, Dave and I have become huge Nascar fans...Today's race was kinda crazy with half of the top 12 drivers getting in a major crash in the 19th lap...normally I love the crashes but, when it involves that many key drivers...not so much.
I told Dave last Sunday that if Kyle Busch won another race I was going to boycott Nascar for awhile...I don't like him as a driver and even as a person (like I really know him)...Dave doesn't either, even though last week he admitted he enjoys the way he drives (we can't agree on everything). Anyways, I now have to keep up my end of the deal and not watch Nascar for a while...I am not sure what I got myself into but, I am making a point....(even if I have no control and it makes no sense)

No comments: