Butt in the air, feet crossed, head buried....ALWAYS!!!
I have decided we are going to get that inflatable furniture for our living room when we move...I can't handle the almost walking thing. I know baby proofing is a must, but, really can you cover literally every corner in your house, because I will have to do that. Addie is a very tough little girl, I have seen her hit her head on somethings I think I would cry about and she just shakes it off like it was nothing. We have had two run ins with furniture that have made me sick to my stomach...1) the corner of the entertainment center...that one had me holding her for most of the rest of the day, it made me nauseas seeing it happen, they funny thing is when she fell she hit right inbetween the two pillows I had covering it. 2) The computer chair...I am really surprised there wasn't a black eye that followed. There have been about 1981791 other times and those are really the only two that drew tears (from her at least)...she is a trooper. If anyone has any baby proofing ideas please let me know!!!! It will definatly be interesting when our little guy gets to this point, judging how his big sister already beats up other babies...I am excited to have my hands that full, is that crazy? The other night I was rocking Addie to sleep and she was just rubbing my belly, he was going crazy...its like they were having a little coversation and didn't want me to know what was being said. I know she doesn't know whats coming but I swear sometimes she knows there is another person in there just by the things she does. So I need to know from all you other mothers out there...is it normal to be scared that you won't love the next baby as much as your first? I know I will love him so much, but, I literally can't imagine loving something as much as I love Addie and I really do cry about the fact it won't just be her and I anymore. Whats wrong with me? I am thankful that I can have him but I feel guilty because it won't be just her with mommy and daddy. I literally ache when she isn't with me, whatever the reason maybe, its one of the emptyest feelings I have ever felt...will I have that with him too? Anyways, let me know please, I am worried I am a bad mom!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment