Look at his little foot!!!!!!!!!
So Dave and I went to the doc yesterday for the ultrasound....Its a BOY, I can't believe it. I told Dave afterwards that I am giving up on guessing what we are having...I was so sure this was a girl and with Addie she was definitely a boy...I am not good at this game. I can honestly say David Patrick Wall was beaming from ear to ear, he is finally getting his boy. The baby is measuring a little big, but, they said it is ok...other than that he is doing great. I am finally starting to feel good and the little guy inside me is moving like crazy. Addie likes to sit on my tummy and yell into it so I am pretty sure he is going to come out scared to death of his big sister. I told Dave that I am worried he is going to be a girly boy because he has a sister and Dave swore to me that we wouldn't let that happen. We don't have any names yet, the middle name will of course be David...but all I had was girl names, so who knows. I am so excited to have my little guy...but sad at the same time because it won't just be Addie and I anymore.
Speaking of my little angel, she is crawling like crazy...I don't think either Dave or I were ready for this stage, but, we are getting there. She is already starting to try and stand up which scares me...I think parents should be allotted a certain amount of time with certain stages of their children...she is growing up to fast. I never thought an 8 months old could be my best friend, but, she is...I am so thankful for my babies!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment