Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thank Heaven for little girls....

So this has been the week for babies and I couldn't be happier. My best friend Jenny had her little girl Thursday night and my brother and his wife had their little girl Friday night.
Jenny's baby, Madison Nikole Reeves, was born at 10:05 coming in at 6 lbs 9 oz, 19 inches long. She has a full head of hair and looks JUST like her daddy. Jenny got a shock when she went in with contractions 5 min apart and then found out the baby was breach and they had to get her out....30 min later little Maddy came into the world via C-section. Mom and baby are both doing great!!!!!
Rick and Candice got a shock after her water broke at breakfast and about 12 hours later at 10:06 they welcomed little Mia. She has a full head of jet black, straight hair. She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 19.5 inches long. Rick was just beaming through the phone when I talked to him and Candice and Mia are doing great.
Babies are such little angels and these two are both going to be heart breakers. Both of their daddy's are police officers so they should have interesting teenage years.
I am so excited for both families and I can't wait to see me little niece in a month or two!!!!

No comments: